Saturday, April 18, 2009

hihi...im back from 2 weeks of no blogging...now i blog my work again... start to like my job very much though sometimes might be very boring especially waiting of so many green lights...it's instruction given by Luxemberg Team to proceeed my daily NAV calculation... after 2 weeks of solo parallel run in actual production desk, im proudly to say tat my desk is still clean, neat and tidy...as compare to others, their papers were all over the place... as you can see that there were 2 heavy stack of my routine calculation... getting more and more files and more notes on my monitors...it's shows so many standard procedure to obey...I might in great troble if I missed it...hence I predict that more and more mini notes when my fund started to increase...

...REAL THING ON THIS MONDAY...
...VERY VERY EXCITED...