Friday, May 9, 2008

aftermath of exam

yayaya...as the previous blog that i post, it's full of disappointed and discouragement, right now i'm learning and trying to overcome it after lots of my close and concerned friends consore me and comfort me with words of encouragement...thanks especially to uncle Ben and aunty Shooky who uphold me in prayer and of cause jozz who willing to spend time to listen to me despite having exam in near future...appreciate and cherish it lots lots... right now having a good rest and relax myself...spend great time in home (some say boring, but i completely disagree with that), spend 2 days in starbucks, went to time square and went to mid valley and the garden to chill myself....also attended the career and education fair... i sound like so free and leisure, but right now having few of calls from banks and insurance company for an interview...thank you god for an open door and opportunity for me...so right now i still busy prepare myself for the interview by studying the company history, goal and objectives...i will take it very seriously but in very calm and peaceful manner...as i went to the career fair, i expect nothing from there...but god who is gracious to me again he open an immediate door to me to HSBC and standard charted bank...i went in for an walk-in interview...frankly speaking i'm not prepared well but i manage to do it but can still improve on...really the unexpected, right on the spot i can go for an interview...it's great... above all, wana thank my god who is so understanding and always listen and answer my prayer...thank you god...