Friday, May 30, 2008

finale

IT ALL OVER
all my hardwork for 3 years in UTAR, finally it's all completely over... i got second class upper...i wana to thank my God who is always safe guard me throughout my study, without Him i think i cant get this result...those who know me will know what i been through may major huddle in my final exam... though my goal is to acheive first class honours, but right now im in a class below first class, i still very please what God had given me...i also wana to take this opportunity to thank all my fellow church members who uphold me in prayer and supported me about physically, emotionally and spiritually...tahnkzzz... and of cozz wana to thank my UTAR assignment group (pentium, steven, leesan, huiying) and thesis gang (livi, siawjin, yunsin)...without their coorperation and dedication in our group assignment, i will definitely fail my program...plzzz forgive me throughout 3 years upon my working behaviour...i know i hurt many of u...so so sorry...(sincerely appologize)... above all Hallelujah...