Saturday, October 11, 2008

grandma talk

hmm...i was touch by my grandma during a very short yet meaningful and sweet conversation before having dinner...i am regret that i cant spend much time with her due to worship practice... she called me aside and started to chit-chat to me...hahaaaa, she not onli talk but hugged me, embrace me and kissed me...she told me that i grown so fast as she take care and look after me from my childhood time...now that i am grown, working and she is getting older each day and said that she is useless...she asked me whether i having a girlfriend already or not, of cause i answer no laaa cause i yet to find one really good one...she is different compare to others because most of the grandma want her CUCU to get "pak toll" so that she can see us marry...i think??? But she told me to be patience and try to find the most suitable one so that i will not waste my time, money, my energy and of cause never hurt my feeling...she is very understanding... after this talk (above is only draft one), i really felt that i fail to become a good CUCU though i can say i am good son to my parents...i rarely spend time with her, care about her and love her as i love my parents...i also felt very afraid because this talk like her LAST WORD...i failed to share the Gospel to her...i think i got to do more to reach out to her... i do not know whether my grandma see this blog or not, but i want to say I LOVE YOU very the much and THANK YOU of your care on me...