Tuesday, October 28, 2008

sweet and sour memory

today, as usual i went to shah alam to meet my dealer... after that i intend to search some new potential dealers around shah alam... when i drove around there, unconciously i went back my childhood place... i was so amazed that this was my first time to drive around there and have such ability to drive cause all the time was my dad who drove me around there... while i drove, there were many sweet and also some sour memory when i was very young and during teen's time... I almost wanted to tears "happy tears" as i flashed back all the major events, some foolish and stupid things that i did, ups and downs which i gone through, "kena" from my parents, etc... i very missed all my childhood and secondary friends too... the place i visited today all had been changed, most of my friends are no longer there yet all memories will not wipe out from there regardless of how long or any drastic changes happened there... I really wana to thank my awesome God who sustain my life till today...thank you too i have know Him as He is the first who know me...thank you God for the life that You had given me...I really love You and appreciate all Your wonderful works in my life...