Sunday, March 8, 2009

my dear and fun colleagues...group foto wit my dear TRAINNER...she is leaving to Luxemburg this Friday...more fotos will come cozz my sd card passed to my colleague for fotot production... after a whole busy and hactic day, finally i can peacefully sit down in front of my laptop wit a glazz of red wine to update my blogzz... attending sunday service laa, lunch in mc d wit all fanatic PHOS Teens leaders wit mc d laa, PHOS Teen feb evaluation meeting laaa, badminton and football loolll...haha, i scored again...muahzzz... big annoucement, im officially discharged from PHOS president post...wana thank all PHOS leader who dedicate their time and effort to serve along wit me...n i noe sumtimezz itzz really difficult to work wit me due to my CHARACTER and short comingzz...wana to oppologize if i unintentionally hurt u...of cozz i will b around to play supporting rolezz... still cant really got a good rest now...need to finish up minutezz of this afternoon meeting n yet to preapre for my tuesday test on my job... after tat i think i will enjoy wit my gadgetzz, foto magazine, lioner richie songzz n my luvly bed...boring ritezzz??? but i really luv to stay at home...however sumtimezz felt lonely...
...miss miss you...