Friday, March 13, 2009

series of unfortunate eventzzz

felt so tired, no peace of mind, not calm and very vulnerable today...buuuuhhh... 1. my thumb drive kaput...all my important thing jzzz vanished away...(include my account and all phos material... 2. not paying attention during my tranning, hence missed sumthing important... 3. make lotzzz of silly mistake input of my tradezz...hence got to do so many timezzz of reversal...so so confused n no peace to work on... 4. kaput of rbc-dexia is tag holder...really really frustrated... 5. conclusion...everything went not smoothly n not according to usual way... however, today i learned something precious out of it...need to depend on GOD instead on myself...i knew i too confident on certain perspective...i prepared all neccesary think yet jzz one simple incident cozz a great havoc in my life today...surrender n depend on HIM...